3. What is the process of restoration of marble?
We use special equipment for wet diamond
- Grinding (if original installation is bad, or any deep scratches on the marble)
- Honing (to remove micro scratches, stain marks)
- Polishing of marble to receive itís original luster.
4. How do you protect the walls and other floors like carpet and hardwood when you grind, polish and clean the marble floors?
We use clear Poly Films: Light for the walls, heavy for the floors.
5. Is there a lot of dust when you restore marble or other stone floors?
No dust at all. Grinding, honing, polishing are wet procedures.